Touching story about April 14

April 14

I wish you never showed your ugly face again, the face I found difficult to forget even when I want to. She could have been her whispering to me with her cold sweet voice if not for your arrival. I thought I should sleep the whole day dreaming about the happy moment we spent together but the sound of my alarm waked me up to face reality. The sound that constraints me to behold the dizzy movement of eyes, reaching out my hand to grab my phone you appeared with a strange figure 2017 after you. Which took me to the memories of 2014, memory I choose not to share even when it appears on my notifications I skip it.
 It could have been a dream because I know that one day will wake up but it was real, I can never wake up to it. I don't understand why you choose to throw your face again here. Taking me to that moment I prayed and cry hoping they don't leave me,  that moment I ran out of the house to ask God why. To ask Him why he took them away. Why He couldn't stop it from happening. Why did you show your face again, why make me recall the first time I saw him cry like a baby; forgetting his counsel to me each day I want to cry " that no matter what happens to you hold yourself as a man."  I don't really want to write this down on my dairy knowing you will come again to stir the healed wound of my soul. Never ready to give you a second thought if I meet you again. Better to speak than to write, speaking cage some feelings and emotions that will free the soul.
If you come again, please come unnoticed, come with another story, a story that can over shadow the one you created. come with an idea, an idea that will enrich my bleeding soul. Nobody else can see you this way expect those around when the vulture took the little chick and the mother hen on their search for greener pastures. Those that the ice touched their house before destroying Titanic. Those that their farm experienced the burnt during the drought.
 If others say good things about you so be it, they are masters of their own duplexes , captains of their own ships entitled to their own ideas and thoughts.
                But if I don't write to you again know that my pen has broken. Broken to tell your sad story to the young blood. Broken to remember the hands that consoled me. Broken to recall the Akuko.(story)

နStanislausန

SHARE

Stanley Chukwuemeka

Stanley Chukwuemeka is an industrious, inspiring and pertinacious person. As a benefactor well known by people who have benefited from him, he is always exuberant and ever ready to extricate many people especially the youths from their various problems on leadership, relationship, addiction, purpose, abuse, family issues and spiritual matters.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment