Why We Stand with Secondary School Students and Youths..

WHY I AM STANDING WITH THEM
                 
I choose to stand with them because I was once like them. I understood how it feels to have a dream and have no one to or sponsor or support that, maybe it is because of my experience or because of  my background  or because of my fear of enriching the cemetery. How it happened I can't comprehend but why it is happening I know. I received calls from so many with the promise to sponsor but their phone stopped going when waec and jamb came. My redeemer always lives to reach out to my needs. It didn't stop there because there is a student out there with an idea that will change this country with no help or support to actualize that dream. There is a youth somewhere there that will enrich the grave if care is not taken.  There is a child there you are that need to go to school but no body to fund the/her.

I choose to stand with them because it all started in secondary school. Some of them have died, some were injured, most of them are in the prison with no hope of coming out to actualize their purpose.  My friend Obioma Akaodu died after he was beaten to stupor by the senior students on the day of his initiation into black axe confraternity.  Ikeoha Kenechukwu my classmate lost his life on the day he and his gang attack a secondary school to beat a student. They need to be told about the repercussions of their actions and decision. They need to know the effect of the path they follow.

I stand  with them because they are the leaders of tomorrow and they don't seem to understand that. I stand with them because any generation that lack youths is doom forever. They are the evolutionist of our time.

I stand with them because I have seen them, I have seen their capacities, their abilities and their potentials. I took some of the decisions they are taking now.

They need to know the truth..
They need to be told......
They need to be harnessed...
They need to go to school......
They need to be Sponsored.......

#standingwithstanley
www.standingwithstanley.blogspot.com
SHARE

Stanley Chukwuemeka

Stanley Chukwuemeka is an industrious, inspiring and pertinacious person. As a benefactor well known by people who have benefited from him, he is always exuberant and ever ready to extricate many people especially the youths from their various problems on leadership, relationship, addiction, purpose, abuse, family issues and spiritual matters.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. My dear, I thank God for you.
    May he keep you in his grace and may you become in his hands what he created you to be.
    Ride on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear I thank God for your life. May God keep you in his grace and may you become in his hand what he created you to be, amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear I thank God for your life. May God keep you in his grace and may you become in his hand what he created you to be, amen

    ReplyDelete