Counselling Room 001

Counselling Room 001

Looking good as he elegantly walked towards me with this warmth smile that can synchronized the whole cells in the body. He walked like an angel descending from above but he has a secret he wants to discard, he has a dirty secret  he wished to share but the trepidation prevents him from talking. I watched him as he slowly move from one position to another with fear in his eyes, I moved my mouth but words refused to flow. He stares at the fan as it gently move from one direction to another with ease. I wanted to reach out my hand to help but my thought held me back, I end up saying "Is okay dear, your secret is safe with me"
   He looked at me reluctantly as tears fall down from his cheek. "Help me" he finally said with a low voice.  "please don't judge me, I know am evil and heartless, I don't deserve to live but please don't judge me. I have committed the greatest crime in the world desiring to do more since my pastor told me that there is no hope for me. He condemned me and sent me out of the church to be rusticated. He told me that death waits me that I deserve to die".

 This is what some pastors and so called men of God are preaching Now. Who gave you the power to judge him?  Who are you to condemn him? Is obvious that some preachers don't understand the worth of human soul. Be careful with what you preach.
SHARE

Stanley Chukwuemeka

Stanley Chukwuemeka is an industrious, inspiring and pertinacious person. As a benefactor well known by people who have benefited from him, he is always exuberant and ever ready to extricate many people especially the youths from their various problems on leadership, relationship, addiction, purpose, abuse, family issues and spiritual matters.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment