What I hid from him....

What I hid from him....
(Story that touches)

Is better to be heart broken by a girl who I love so much than bear this type of lost. I wish I had never been born to end someone’s life this way. I wish we never met at the first place. I wish I never knew you, what if I walked home without stopping by to say hello to Harrison. The sky has taken the precious eye that meant the world to me just like the sun swallowing the brightness of the moon. I thought I am a good friend but that was my feelings.
i wish he never followed those guys to hilltop that afternoon, i wish he stayed with me that night as he does anytime he felt somehow. I wish I told the black guys that Deviz as he was called was not around. Wish he never entered that car.
 I never told him about my faith, I never told him that one day his body will be laying so still and lifeless in the mortician’s house. I never told him that there is a better way to succeed in life. I never told him how amazing and good he was, he got talent but I never told him how to maximize this potentials.
We do this together, read together, eat together, go to night class together but there is one thing we never did together................. 
We never prayed together..    ...

Deviz and I has never quarrel despite his rugged and annoying character, he is more that a brother to me, but there is a secret I hide from him. i never told him about rhapsody of reality even though I read it in his presence, it has never occurred to me that deviz needs a copy of rhapsody until that faithful night I received a call from Uju crying and shouting. A call that threw me in a great agony and tears. So Deviz was the one that was shut to death. How come, I don't understand, why Deviz? I know he is evil but he didn't deserve to die,. I didn’t preach the gospel to him even though I knew he is a cultist. I didn’t give a copy of rhapsody even though I knew he needs salvation. I never invited him to church neither did I told him about school fellowship.
He is gone.. Deviz is gone forever.
I wish I did all these things before he died but is now too late..

Save a life now by telling people about the negative effects of cultism.

Spread the gospel....



SHARE

Stanley Chukwuemeka

Stanley Chukwuemeka is an industrious, inspiring and pertinacious person. As a benefactor well known by people who have benefited from him, he is always exuberant and ever ready to extricate many people especially the youths from their various problems on leadership, relationship, addiction, purpose, abuse, family issues and spiritual matters.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment